20 Mar CLEAR EYELETS
Polar Displays & Print now supply the new clear eyelets for all corflute signage and vinyl banners replacing the old metal eyelets and are being supplied at no extra charge!
The clear eyelets are made from clear thermoplastic polymer and inserted into the corflute signs or vinyl banners to allow you to attach the signs to fences, posts etc using cable ties or similar.
Here’s why we changed over to the new clear eyelets
- They look amazing with no interference with the print. You can see straight through the ring of the clear plastic eyelets so you can actually see your graphic.
- Environmentally friendly! The clear plastic eyelets are totally recyclable as they contain no PVC
- They wont rust! The thermoplastic polymer of the clear plastic eyelets do not rust
- The clear eyelets have been UV treated to withstand the harsh outdoor Australian climate so they do not become discoloured or brittle.
- The clear eyelets are stronger than the metal eyelets
Now… why would you continue to buy signs with the old metal eyelets?